NRG requires all persons entering our site to perform work to complete our online inductions. This includes contractors, delivery drivers, teachers, staff and students of the EQIP Engineering Skill Centre (EESC) and work experience students. The following link will take you to our Online Learning Centre where you will be able to complete the inductions – https://contractors-nrggos.talentlms.com/index
Instructions for Accessing our Online Learning Centre:
- Click on the link above and wait for the page to load and login.
- If you are new to our Online Learning Centre, click on the signup button.
- Fill in your details and ensure that you use a valid email address.
- Once you have completed the signup process, login to access the inductions.
- Please complete the Site Access Induction and the Fire and Evacuation Program.
If you are employed to work on an Overhaul then you will also need to complete the specific Overhaul Induction and NRG Confined Space Entry [Level 1] training.
If you have not completed the inductions then you will not be allowed on site.